- Japanese vitamins and dietary supplementsProblem skin, acneFor rejuvenation of the bodyJapanese collagen, placenta, hyaluronic acidJapanese dietary supplements for joints. Arthritis /JointsImmunityJapanese dietary supplements for the liver, stomach, intestinesFor the genitourinary systemBrain, heart, blood vesselsJapanese vitamins for the eyesHealthy sleep, relaxationJapanese vitamins and mineralsJapanese dietary supplements for sports and weight loss (diets)Japanese vitamins for womenAllergy medicationsAojiru, vegetablesFrom pigmentationJapanese vitamins for hairPrevention of oncologyDiabetes mellitus
- Japanese dietary supplements for the liver, stomach, intestines
- SATO Liverurso Preparation for the liver, 180 tab. x 3 pcs
SATO Liverurso Preparation for the liver, 180 tab. x 3 pcs
Авиа доставка из Японии в страны где доступно авиа сообщение.
Наземная доставка (морем) из Японии
- Delivery and payment
Ursodeoxycholic acid - bile acid. Reduces the cholesterol content in the bile mainly by dispersion of cholesterol and the formation of a liquid-crystalline phase. It affects the enterohepatic circulation of bile salts, reducing the reabsorption of endogenous more hydrophobic and potentially toxic compounds in the intestine.
Ursodeoxycholic acid has a direct hepatoprotective effect and reduces the hepatotoxicity of hydrophobic bile salts. Reduces the lithogenic index of bile, increasing the content of bile acids in it. Promotes partial or complete dissolution of cholesterol gallstones when administered orally. It has a choleretic effect.
Liver hydrolysate has hepatoprotective properties, stimulates the purification and restoration of the stomach and liver. Relieves stress and fatigue during high physical exertion.
- uncomplicated cholelithiasis (GI): biliary sludge;
- dissolution of cholesterol gallstones in the gallbladder, if it is impossible to remove them by surgical or endoscopic methods;
- prevention of relapses of stone formation after cholecystectomy;
- chronic active hepatitis;
- acute hepatitis;
- toxic (including medicinal, alcoholic) liver lesions;
- non-alcoholic steatohepatitis;
- primary biliary cirrhosis of the liver;
- primary sclerosing cholangitis;
-cystic fibrosis (cystic fibrosis) of the liver;
- atresia of the intrahepatic bile ducts (including congenital atresia of the bile duct);
- biliary dyskinesia;
-biliary reflux gastritis and reflux esophagitis;
- biliary dyspeptic syndrome (with cholecystopathy and biliary dyskinesia);
- prevention of liver damage when using hormonal contraceptives and cytostatics.
Ingredients: liver hydrolyser-600 ml, ursodeoxycholic acid-50 ml, riboflavin (vitamin B 2) - 12 mg.
Contraindications: Acute inflammatory diseases of the gallbladder and biliary tract; liver cirrhosis in the decompensation stage; ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease; severe renal dysfunction.
Dietary supplements are not a medicinal product, they have contraindications and a doctor's consultation is necessary before use
|Availability in stock||Склад Япония|
|Admission course||На 90 дней|
|Tablets in a package||180|
|Equipment||3 упаковки по 180 капсул|
|Weight with packaging||800 g|
SATO Liverurso Preparation for the liver, 180 tab. x 3 pcs reviews
Categories:Japanese dietary supplements for the liver, stomach, intestinesLiverFor the liver