- Japanese vitamins and dietary supplementsProblem skin, acneFor rejuvenation of the bodyJapanese collagen, placenta, hyaluronic acidJapanese dietary supplements for joints. Arthritis /JointsImmunityJapanese dietary supplements for the liver, stomach, intestinesFor the genitourinary systemBrain, heart, blood vesselsJapanese vitamins for the eyesHealthy sleep, relaxationJapanese vitamins and mineralsAmino AcidsJapanese dietary supplements for sports and weight loss (diets)Japanese vitamins for womenAllergy medicationsAojiru, vegetablesFrom pigmentationJapanese vitamins for hairPrevention of oncologyDiabetes mellitus
- Japanese vitamins for women
- Kobayashi Inochi No Haha Mother of Life, 840 tab x 2 pcs
Kobayashi Inochi No Haha Mother of Life, 840 tab x 2 pcs
- Delivery and payment
Inochi no Haha (translated from Japanese means "MOTHER OF LIFE") – in Japan, it is the most popular, reliable and safe drug for maintaining hormonal balance in women over 40 years old.
Hormonal disorders of every woman are closely related to the hormone "Estrogen" which begins to be released by the ovaries from 8-9 years, reaches its maximum peak by 30-35 years, and at 45-50 years begins to decline sharply, leading to unpleasant symptoms, the development of atherosclerosis, osteoporosis and premature aging.
The drug "Mother of Life" (Inochi no haha) for maintaining hormonal balance in women, made on the basis of 13 types of oriental medicinal herbs and vitamins, with the addition of calcium. Due to age, overwork, an unbalanced diet or stress, a violation of the hormonal balance in women is possible. As a result, there are pains during menstruation, a violation of the menstrual cycle and the physical and mental state of the woman worsens.
As for vitamins, that:
- B1 it is used in the treatment of muscle diseases and lower back pain,
- B2 for the treatment of acne and other skin diseases,
- B6 also for the health of the skin and mucous membranes, diseases of the nerve endings,
- B12 for the normal synthesis of hemoglobin in the blood and for the normal functioning of peripheral nerves,
- calcium pantothenate participates in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates,
- folic acid prevents the occurrence of anemia, supports normal hematopoiesis,
- taurine prevents the accumulation of lactic acid in the muscles, promotes muscle contractions,
- vitamin E improves blood circulation, especially during menopause,
- biotin participates in the metabolism of lipids, carbohydrates, proteins, facilitates the course of dermatitis.
Indications for use:
- hormonal failure, menopause,
- menstrual cycle disorders,
- menstrual pain,
- menopausal syndrome (weakness, migraine, chills, muscle pain, constipation, depression, tinnitus, insomnia, chills, sudden attacks of excessive sweating, irritability, forgetfulness, dizziness),
- skin problems (pimples, acne),
- pain in the lower back and lower abdomen,
- before and after childbirth,
- violation of blood pressure,
- circulatory disorders,
- rapid heartbeat.
Composition of the daily dose (12 capsules): rhubarb extract 175 mg, valerian extract 207 mg, cinnamon extract 170 mg, celery extract 100 mg, rhizome extract atractilodes 100 mg, peony extract 300 mg, pachyma extract 175 mg, angelica extract 300 mg, syti round extract 50 mg, evodia extract 40 mg, hautuinia rhizome extract 75 mg, ginseng extract 40 mg, chrysanthemum extract 50 mg, thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 5 mg, riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 0.5 mg, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 1 mcg, calcium pantothenate 5 mg, folic acid 0.5 mg, taurine 90 mg, dl-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E) 5 mg, calcium hydrophosphate dihydrate 10 mg, biotin 1 mcg, purified soy lecithin 10 mg.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components of the product, pregnancy, breast-feeding, when taking medications, consult your doctor before taking it. If side effects occur, you should immediately stop taking the drug and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Do not take the supplement to persons under 15 years of age.
Storage method: Store in a tightly closed container in a cool place, protected from direct sunlight with low humidity, out of the reach of children.
It is not a medicinal product.
Back in the early twentieth century, Mr. Sasaoka, who has been studying the effects of plants on the human body for a long time, noticed that a certain set of them has a special effect on the health and condition of women. A huge number of grateful patients, whom he was able to help, confirmed his decision to continue research in this direction. The students who appeared brought the product of his research to perfection. This activity was facilitated by the huge demand formed as a result of the current historical and political situation: Japan, which was at war and proclaimed the doctrine of raising its own country to the rank of dominant in the world. The state demanded an increase in the number of citizens due to the growth of a healthy population, for which it was necessary to improve the health of women and, in particular, to reduce the number of women who are not capable of reproducing offspring.
Thousands of women who have reached a certain age, and often barely celebrated their 30th birthday, suffer from hormonal disorders. In this regard, the menstrual cycle is disrupted, menopause occurs (the so-called "early menopause"), accompanied by migraines, unmotivated fear, increased nervous activity (menopausal neurosis), hot flashes, weakness, insomnia, muscle pain, chills, anemia, palpitations, tinnitus, constipation, rapid aging, etc.. In the course of ongoing research, which resumed in the mid-60s of the twentieth century, it was confirmed that the drug "Mother of Life" not only gives amazing results in normalizing the hormonal balance, but also in the treatment of infertility. In addition, the drug facilitates the course of menopause, reduces fatigue and irritability, strengthens blood vessels, normalizes blood circulation and blood pressure, improves skin condition, slowing down the aging process.
The high effectiveness of the drug is due to the presence of herbs (13 types), vitamins, minerals and amino acids (11 in total) in its composition.
It is known that the disease is easier to prevent than to treat, so the people of Japan take natural drugs that help to establish a general balance in the body since adolescence. Evidence of the reasonableness of this approach is that the life expectancy of Japanese women is the highest in the world and averages 84 years. The average age of menopause is 70 years. Undoubtedly, this is also the merit of the drug "Mother of Life", which has been on the pharmaceutical market in Japan for more than a century.
Рекомендуется принимать один раз в полгода, как для лечения, так и для профилактики.
|Availability in stock||Warehouse Japan|
|Admission course||На 70 дней (140 дней)|
|Tablets in a package||840|
|Equipment||840 табл. х 2 шт|
|Weight with packaging||800 g|