- Japanese vitamins and dietary supplementsProblem skin, acneFor rejuvenation of the bodyJapanese collagen, placenta, hyaluronic acidJapanese dietary supplements for joints. Arthritis /JointsImmunityJapanese dietary supplements for the liver, stomach, intestinesFor the genitourinary systemBrain, heart, blood vesselsJapanese vitamins for the eyesHealthy sleep, relaxationJapanese vitamins and mineralsAmino AcidsJapanese dietary supplements for sports and weight loss (diets)Japanese vitamins for womenAllergy medicationsAojiru, vegetablesFrom pigmentationJapanese vitamins for hairPrevention of oncologyDiabetes mellitus
- Japanese dietary supplements for the liver, stomach, intestines
- ORIHIRO Extract of Corbicula-bivalve mollusk, 120 capsules x 5 pcs
ORIHIRO Extract of Corbicula-bivalve mollusk, 120 capsules x 5 pcs
- Delivery and payment
Japanese Corbicula Corbicula japonica Prime - bivalve mollusks of the genus Corbicula, otherwise it is also called "sea healer". The muscle tissue of these shellfish differs significantly from other seafood. So, in comparison with fish, shellfish meat contains 5-8 times more carbohydrates, which together with proteins or lipids form compounds that can stimulate the human immune system and have an anti-lipemic effect.
Natural water-soluble (B1, B2, B6, PP, C, etc.) and fat-soluble (A, E, O, K, etc.) vitamins are present in the tissues. The systematic use of Corbicula is very useful for the prevention of myocardial infarction and the elimination of blood clots. Shellfish contain substances (taurine, glycine) that regulate blood sugar and cholesterol metabolism, as well as antioxidant compounds necessary for the treatment of hypertension, arthritis, liver and for tissue regeneration after radiation damage. Shellfish tissues are rich in potassium, selenium, iodine, fluorine. Medico-biologicalie and clinical trials have proved that extracts from fresh and frozen corbicula are useful as an effective preventive or auxiliary therapeutic agent for acute toxic hepatitis and chronic liver damage. The constant intake of corbicula extract protects the internal organs from toxic destruction and promotes the restoration of the liver in chronic alcoholism.
- prevention of conditions associated with iron deficiency;
- prevention of cardiovascular diseases;
- prevention of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- prevention and treatment of chronic liver diseases;
- prevention and treatment of diabetes;
- it has an immunomodulatory and restorative effect.
Content (4 tablets, 2.2 g): 600 ml of concentrated Corbicula extract, 100 mg of L-cystine, 6 mg of iron, 11 mg of vitamin B2, 9 mg of vitamin B6, 48 mcg of vitamin B12, 100 mg of vitamin C, 200 mcg of folic acid, 540 mcg of vitamin A.
8 kcal, protein 0.26 g, lipids 0.05 g, carbohydrates 1.5 g, sodium 27 mg.
Composition: concentrated shellfish extract, iron - containing brewer's yeast, crystalline cellulose, L-cystine, vitamin C, sucrose and fatty acid esters, silicon dioxide particles, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin A, folic acid, vitamin B12, lactose, maltose syrup, shellac, gelatin, calcium carbonate, talc, paste (gum arabic), dye (cocoa dye, caramel), carnauba wax, beeswax.
Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Do not use if you are allergic to any components in the composition.
It is not a medicine, consult a specialist before using it.
|Availability in stock||Warehouse Japan|
|Admission course||На 150 дней|
|Tablets in a package||120|
|Equipment||120 капсул х 5 шт|
|Weight with packaging||1150 g|